FI Consulting to Attend Risk Americas 2016
Risk Americas 2016 | America’s Premier Risk And Regulation Convention
May 3-4, 2016 | New York City | Hilton Midtown
Join FI Consulting at this year’s Risk Americas 2016!
The Risk Americas series returns to NYC for the 5th Annual Risk and Regulation Convention on May 3-4, 2016 at the Hilton Midtown. Risk Americas traditionally brings together senior financial risk and regulation professionals from around the globe to address central challenges within financial risk management. Following extensive research conducted by the Center for Financial Professionals, the Risk Americas 2016 agenda features 50+ CROs, heads of departments, and regulatory professionals who will be presenting across the two days and multiple streams.
Each day opens with plenary sessions with CROs and regulatory representatives who will review the role of the CRO, risk appetite, risk management in the age of volatility among other key talking points. The Convention then breaks into multiple streams covering Stress Testing, Model Risk, Liquidity Risk, Capital Management, Operational Risk, and more. Review the full agenda and speaker line up at www.risk-americas.com
Key highlights of the Convention include:
- Multiple CRO Keynote Session and Panels on the Role of the CRO, Machine Learning, Risk Appetite, Regulatory Changes, and more.
- Dedicated stream on Stress Testing and Model Risk covering CCAR, DFAST, Scenario Analysis, Data Risk, PPNR Modeling and more.
- Dedicated stream on Liquidity Risk and Capital Management covering LCR, NSFR, TLAC, Interest Rate Risk, Market Risk, Basel II and more.
- Dedicated stream on Operational Risk covering Governance, Compliance, Risk Culture, RCSA, Vendor Management, Cyber, IT security, and more.
- Two interactive Masterclasses on May 5; focusing on Stress Testing (PPNR Modeling and Scenario Analysis) and Model Risk by Citizens Bank and Morgan Stanley, respectively.
- Networking opportunities with breakfast, lunch, and refreshments across the two days. Plus attend the networking cocktail reception.
FI Consulting will be exhibiting at the Convention to arrange some time with us at the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for the full two-day using our 15% discount code FC15 at the time of registration. We recommend registering ahead of the early bird that expires Friday April 15. To register or for further information please contact the Center for Financial Professionals at email@example.com or +1 888 677 7007.