FI Consulting Releases Program Investment Manager (PIM)
ARLINGTON, VA – April 8, 2020 –FI Consulting (FI) today announced the release of FI Program Investment Manager (PIM), the first suite of software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications built specifically to help federal agencies manage credit, grant, and other subsidy programs, from application through closeout.
“We built Program Investment Manager based on our deep understanding gained through years of helping our clients manage federal credit and subsidy program portfolios totaling over $3 trillion,” said Robert Silverman, Managing Director of FI Consulting’s Platform Application business. “PIM addresses the unique management challenges and compliance requirements of these complex programs.”
PIM consists of several applications that may be implemented individually as value-added components of your existing system architecture or as an integrated suite to support end-to-end program management. PIM applications include:
- PIM Apply provides end-to-end support for collecting, processing, and approving loan, loan guarantee, and grant applications through a configurable, multi-stage, due diligence process.
- PIM Portfolio enables programs to manage their portfolios of financings (e.g., loans, guarantees, and grants) as well as the underlying collateral, projects and assets resulting from these investments.
- PIM Performance and Risk enables program managers to collect, track, and analyze performance goals, achievements, and risk measures for the portfolio
- PIM Compliance Review provides end-to-end support for executing and tracking compliance examinations, reviews, and audits of loans, guarantees, and grants.
- PIM Closeout helps manage closeout and liquidation processes through a configurable set of workflow stages that include final reviews, disposition and liquidation, and final reporting.
- PIM Portal enables electronic data collection, dissemination of program information, and stakeholder collaboration through a FedRAMP-certified gateway accessible to external stakeholders.
- PIM Stakeholder CRM provides structured relationship management for customers and counterparties including lenders, loan recipients, project developers, and federal, state, and local government agencies.
FI’s PIM is highly configurable and built on Microsoft’s low-code FedRAMP certified Power Platform, with native integration to Microsoft Office applications and APIs to integrate with other agency program systems. Built with the flexibility to be rapidly adapted to unique and evolving program business requirements, PIM helps federal programs maximize impact, manage risks, and demonstrate program results.
About FI Consulting
FI Consulting (FI) delivers solutions that help government agencies and commercial financial institutions gain better information, make insightful and substantiated decisions, manage risk, and improve performance. FI’s approach applies data, analytics, modeling, and technology through agile, customer-centric principles that recognize the complexities of our clients’ businesses as well as leading practices. Learn more at www.ficonsulting.com and join the conversation @FI_Consulting.