FI Consulting seeks an experienced, motivated professional to drive its talent acquisition and management function. The right leader will be energized by playing a central role in our business, by operating in a collaborative, dynamic, fast-paced environment, helping shape our strategy, and building a great organization.
FI Consulting helps commercial and government financial institutions solve complex problems at the intersection of data, analytics, modeling, and technology. Our professionals are highly-skilled specialists with expertise in financial analysis, economics, modeling, statistics, software development, and other technical fields. They are passionate about delivering exceptional results for their clients and positively impacting their colleagues. Identifying, recruiting, retaining, and developing these professionals is critical to FI’s business.
The Director of Talent Management will be responsible for FI’s recruiting, staffing, and employee development functions. At a high level, this means serving as the face of FI Consulting in the market for talent, finding the right people to bring into our organization, matching people with the right project opportunities, and ensuring our professionals are supported through coaching and training programs.
- Develop short- and long-term resource forecasts to support corporate planning activities.
- Collaborate with business development to anticipate talent requirements of new business opportunities and develop appropriate recruiting and staffing plans.
- Collect, analyze, and report data on recruiting and staffing trends.
- Develop and manage budget for Talent Management function.
- Execute a recruiting program to continuously identify and engage candidates that match the company’s current and future needs.
- Maintain rich talent pools of analysts, consultants, specialists, and managers through proactive recruiting practices.
- Work with CEO and Executive Team to define strategic resource needs, then cultivate a network of relevant industry professionals through online properties, active engagement, and in-person events.
- Oversee and manage recruiting practice and staff.
- Through recruiting activities, gather information on FI markets, then synthesize and share back with Executive Team to inform strategy.
- Proactively gather information about staff, projects, and business opportunities to form a complete picture of ongoing staffing needs.
- Analyze project needs and staff resources to determine optimal allocation of staff to projects.
- Coordinate with managers and practice leads to ensure staffing decisions meet multiple and sometimes competing requirements.
- Drive regular staffing and resourcing meetings to gather, discuss, and make staffing and hiring decisions.
- Coordinate with assistant human resources manager to ensure client background investigation and onboarding requirements are understood and met.
- Collaborate with employees, coaches and practice leads to identify opportunities for staff development to factor into staffing decisions.
- Coordinate with assistant human resources manager to ensure staff development activities are planned, managed and tracked.
- Develop and mentor coaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater.
- 10 or more years’ experience across a broad range of human resources functions including benefits, compensation, compliance, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development, and employee relations. Includes at least 4 years’ experience managing HR staff.
- At least 5 years’ experience in full-cycle talent acquisition, including experience in the financial services, consulting, or technology industries.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics, and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of talent sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality work.
- Authorization for permanent employment in the U.S.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Ability to develop strong understanding of FI’s business and the characteristics of successful consultants including knowledge, skills, and mindset
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels, from executives to entry-level candidates.
- Ability to develop constructive working relationships inside and outside the firm.
- Willingness to contribute to all tasks needed to accomplish team goals.
- A focus on creating results, not bureaucracy.
- Drive to always look for ways to improve processes.
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of your colleagues and take the necessary steps to enable their success.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
FI Consulting participates in E-Verify.
FI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.